Home and School Association
The Catholic Community of St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School, united in God’s love, comes together to voluntarily assist and cooperatively support the daily operations of our school. We are committed to helping fulfill the school’s mission of a quality Christ-centered education in a safe and supportive environment, through mutual service and membership, in the St. Mary Magdalen Home and School Association.
Who We Are
The SMMCS Home and School Association is a partnership between school administration, staff, and our school families. Together we support the daily operations of the school through volunteerism, fundraising, and building a strong school community.
- We organize and implement parent/ family volunteer programs.
- We commit to fundraise monies to enhance the education of our students and better our school campus.
- We work to foster and strong school community.
We are committed to strong parent, family, and community involvement. We strive to:
- increase volunteerism by reaching out and providing opportunities for all families.
- identify strengths and leadership within our school community to conduct successful events.
- provide information to school families about events and activities at school.
- bring out school community of families together for the betterment of our wonderful school.
BTS Teacher Breakfast
New Family Meet and Greet
Boo Hoo Bash
Christmas Gifts for faculty/staff
Teacher Appreciation Week
Community Fest Parade
Executive Board 2018-2019
Principal – Lorianne Rotz
Assistant Principal – Milagros Morales
Home and School President – Michelle Murphy-Davis
Treasurer – Betsy Lieble
Community Subcommittee Chairs
New Family Liaisons - Sheila Aland
Christian Service /Outreach -
Fundraising Subcommittee Chairs
Box Tops - Rosemarie Meza
Spirit Nights -
Hospitality Subcommittee Chair
Volunteer Management/Homeroom Coordinator
Lunch and Recess Volunteers Subcommittee Chair
School Liaison - Nancy Thomas
Barter Barn Subcommittee Chairs